Saturday 18 April 2009

That's my favourite. (Deepen Rambling)



Have you noticed the lack of rear car window stickers these days? it was something that always amused me and 'ere are a few of them.
There was of course the good old chestnut usually on an old banger (or shed) above all the rust and verdigree;- "My other car is a Porche" or something like;-"Make a squillion pounds by ringing this number".............Yeh right!
"If you can read this, you are too close"........................................................ "If you want to be up my A*** you must kiss me first".
"Whats the difference between a police car and a Hedgehog?"........."The Hedgehog has the p***** on the outside".
"On a Mission"..........on a what???? to Mars perhaps.
"On a promise"........OK nuff sed.
"When God made Man..........she was only joking!!!!"
"My wife has laurangitis and I dont want to miss a minute of it".
"My friend says his wife is an Angel.........He's lucky!.....mines still alive !"
"Never underestimate the power of a woman.
And of course, my very favourite is;- "If you can read this, what's happened to my Caravan?"
Oh nearly forgot;- "I love kids but couldn't eat a whole one"
One I think is worth a mention but was on a Tee shirt and not a car:-
"Cover me in Honey and throw me to the Lesbians".
During the "Eighties" whilst on holiday in California, I put under the boot lid of my hired car, (oops Trunk) something which was very popular here, a pair of hands or at least the fingers as though someone was trapped inside.What a Hoot!!!! literally, everywhere we went and people jesticulating at us trying to tell us while we just waved. "You British!!!!!"
Ah well..........bet there will be more come to mind as soon as I finish this Blogg................................Deepen.

No comments:

Post a Comment