Tuesday 14 April 2009

Oh! Dear....Dear.....Getting Dearer. (Deepen Rambling)


Went to bed last evening, feeling somewhat smug with myself, having just launched my own Blogg site over the Easter weekend. (How sad is that??????)
Just as the dawn of another beautiful day was making it's presence known to those of us "Early Birds"(incidently.......worms are all early birds do catch) my attention was diverted to the National News as I suppose was most others.
"What a travesty!!" yet another world famous Celeb' has to surrender so much of his fortune
to the parting of the waves(or is that "waife".........no,,,,,no,,,,I meant" Wife "). Now I dont know about you out there, but the thought of being so "poor" as to be left "all alone" with as little as a few Million smakers in the big wide world scares the strides right off my pins. You know, this sort of thing is getting all too common these days............Good on yer Babe!!!!!!!!!
Another thing, (gets back on box with finger waving at the heavens) WHAT is all this "pre nuptual aggreement" crack about???............."Darling, I love you 'till the end of time," and"I worship the very ground you walk upon,"also, "We will be together until the Sun grows cold".........."Just as soon as you sign this PN aggreement".
Once again I feel, the generation gap makes it's mark to the overtures of "In my day".
It's a great life.................................for some.....................................................Deepen.

No comments:

Post a Comment