Monday 25 May 2009

Dream on.............(Deepen Rambling)

Many years have passed since this event occured, but it seems as if it was only yesterday.
As a heavy goods licence holder, I was enroute through the peak district one snow stormy night with a large covered vehicle which had a canvass sheet draped over the rear entrance to protect the full capacity load. At about one-thirty in the morning as I recall, driving through almost "white out" conditions, felt a huge bump accompanied by a grinding noise. As I stopped and attempted to investigate this event,(in the blinding snow remember) soon realised that to continue was inpossible so decided to make a night of it right there.
So.....huge lorry,cant move,cab not big enough to stretch out, blizzard conditions, load space packed to maximum, freezing cold wind, get the picture ? decided to bed down with sleeping bag on the tail board and drape the canvass sheet over to help protect me.

Not quite sure how long I had been there asleep but came too with a start as someone was nudging me awake, with a light temporally blinding me which soon became apparent was the headlights of a large car. "You cant sleep here sir",said the chauffure of the car,"Madam wishes for you to join us out of the weather"pointing in the direction of the lights. Knocking the snow off my boots proceeded to climb into rear seat of this conveyance and was immediately confronted by very warm air, heavy........oh so heavy with the most amazing obviously expensive Perfume which seemed to send my head spinning. As I cleared my eyes and they adjusted to this beautiful environement became totally aware of my host holding a glass, containing a large and I mean very large Brandy, and offered in my direction. "Slip this inside you,"she murmered,"You must be frozen to the core". Now...... whether the Brandy or the circumstances generally were the reason, I was convinced I had "arrived", in Heaven of course...........these things do not happen to me, I thought, but there it all is, huge limmo', sat next to this beautiful blonde and remembered her saying, "You must come and stay up at the Hall with us". Well.........."Can a Duck swim?" I thought and accepted immediately whereupon soon found we were driving into a large Courtyard protected from the snow somewhat.
As my Host proceeded through the entrance doorway, her real sable full length fur coat followed eventually or so it seemed, looked back and said, "James will look after you" as she disappeared inside.
Go with the flow I thought as the lovely young maid prepared my bath in the largest "tub"imagineable, supriseingly followed by the most sensuous massage of my life and was then shown into a huge bedroom which I was informed had been designated to me for the night. Throughout this scenario much more of the fabulous Brandy was made available to me and of course was having a wonderful effect as my weight slowly sank into the Kingsize mattress.........oh yeh....oh yeh I thought just as my Host put in an appearance at the door.
Framed in the doorway with the light of the landing producing a gorgeous image outlining her form through her full length gossamer gown murmered, "Is everything to your liking?" and when I nodded my approval, moved towards me. Her stilletto sneakers seemed to make her legs go on forever and I swear right up passed her eyebrows...........mmm nice Brandy. Her next move was to sit on the edge of and then lay on the bed next to me, her shoulder length hair spread across the pillow, my head spinning with a combination of Brandy and Perfume.My heart was pounding and I was trembling from head to toe..............."Nice one" I thought, struggling for breath.
As she turned her head towards me asked, "Is there anything else you desire?" I then rolled over to face her and fell off the tail board into the cold wet snow............................................Deepen.

No comments:

Post a Comment